Tag to Index
I'd like to be able to add tags to "wireless_radiation" page to include them in the health and environmental indices (rather than have to set up links in those pages to"wireless_radiation"
Citations / Notes
Some way to link automatically with text?
---> sf: check w endnote, refworks
A simple, systematic way to identify authors/contributions on topic pages (sort of like Wikipedia)
A simple, systematic way to have discussions about topic page content (sort of like Wikipedia or perhaps like comments on a blog)
Easy flexible columns
Now when we have columns (e.g., video or syllabus), they are inflexible -- width must be programmed and end defined. Better would be if column width could expand with expandable browser width.
- Lower priority:
- columns created as easily as they are with MS Word.
- columns could redistribute automatically (by either changing width or flexible ends) so that column length is equalized
- Lots of different headings, but no different paragraph styles? I want one for refs, quotes, and other things (like word has)
- Easy indenting
Need (at least) two different kinds of headers/page formats
- for course stuff (that’s what we have)
- for homepage and Topics: No Penn logo
- vertical centering?
Easy Background formating
- as with this page: http://ciow.info/improv_movement.cgi