Jun 29, 2011 – The U.S. health care system has become one gigantic money making scam.
by Humphrey Taylor-2002-more consumer choice and more knowledgeable consumers, will lead to the erosion of the social contract on which health insurance must be based, with healthier employees subsidizing the care of older and sicker ones, and a death spiral of adverse selection. If unchecked, these trends will lead to the collapse of employer-sponsored health insurance.
Mar 17, 2009 –Why It's Different This Time, and What We Need to Think About Along the Way ... We can already see evidence that the dysfunction of our traditional health system is accelerating. It also seems clear that the center cannot hold.
January 3, 2013 - Stress and Health by Dr. Peter Lind. What's wrong with our health care system won't be improved by including more people in it. Instead it will worse. You may not realize how bad health is in the U.S...
by Paul Craig Roberts -- Aug 4, 2012 – The collapse of the ill-conceived US health care system might be near.
Apr 29, 2011 – When it comes to preparing for collapse of the health care system, If you are dialysis dependent, or you have hepatitis C or HIV, or survive only
May 17, 2011 –Alan Gaby, MD, has long been in the forefront of alternative/ integrative/ holistic medicine and is past-president of the American Holistic Medical Association.
- 1] http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/50-u-s-health-care-statistics-that-will-absolutely-astonish-you
- 2] http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/21/6/195.full
- 3] http://healthpolicyandmarket.blogspot.com/2009/03/intensifying-collapse-of-health-care.html
- 4] http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/stress-and-health-dr-lind/2013/jan/3/coming-health-care-collapse/
- 5] lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts357.html
- 6] http://www.acponline.org/advocacy/events/state_of_healthcare/statehc06_1.pdf
- 7] http://guymcpherson.com/2011/04/health-care-in-a-post-collapse-world/
- 8] http://jonnybowdenblog.com/the-collapse-of-the-great-american-health-care-system/.